To be ranked high on search engines like google, bing, yahoo… your website must actually be related to the keyword that people enter when searching on the google search engine as google, bing, …
It is important that how to know what are keywords on the internet that within your niche is being interested, and to search for relevant content to the keyword.
By being ranked high, the higher the search page, the your website might be see first, so You will get many benefits of being visited by potential customers. , read the article or buy the product you introduced on the page is very high.
This makes keyword research very important.
And of course there are many tools for you to research keywords such as keyworktools.io, buzzsumo.com, keyword planner, ..
Each tool has its advantages, and sometimes you will need to combine them to get the best keyword research.
In this article I will introduce and evaluate a keyword research tool extremely quality and easy to use. That’s Jaaxy keyword research tool.
Price :$0, $19 (see here), $49
Website : www.jaaxy.com
Owners : Kyle & Carson (Co-Founder of Wealthy Affiliate )
Verdict : AWESOME, EXCELLENT & RECOMMENDED
Make sure that when building the content for your website, everything you write wants to target a targeted audience, targeting some keywords that you think people will search for on the web. This will help you get closer to the customers you want. You’ll get more traffic, and make your sales will be easier.
And it’s great if you know exactly what people are looking for, the number of monthly searches, the number of competitors with you, … so you can decide where to focus your efforts, write your own articles, make every article become meaningful, and do not just only write and hope that someone will find your article to visit or not want to pay lot of advertising dollars to buy traffic.
Your success depends a great deal on the content on your website. So, Jaaxy can help you.
Jaaxy has many useful features,, even free that many other keyword research tools do not have, or have but you will buy them at relatively high cost.
Jaaxy is an online Keyword Research Tool, collecting search data from three major tools: Google, Yahoo and Bing. Unlike Google’s Keyword Planner, a tool targeted to AdWords advertisers (let you know of the amount of competition between Google AdWords advertisers for a particular keyword), Jaaxy presents search data collected in a way that is more relevant to individuals, searching for all competitors, related to the number of competitor websites for specific keywords (write content and topics like You).
1. Keyword: Words searched on the net have your keywords
2. Avg – Monthly Search : Tell us how many people are searching for the phrase every month. The higher the number, the better because there is more interest in the keyword.
3. Estimated traffic: Is the amount of traffic you can expect if you rank on the first page of search results, and a higher number is better.
4. QSR (cached search results): This is the number of competitors (the website is competing with you, so the lower the number is better and the less competition.) This is the only data that Jaaxy offers, while most other keyword tools. not provided.As recommended in the Wealthy Affiliate, under 300 is the average competitive keyword. Under 200 is a low competition keyword.You are here to select the appropriate content and keywords, helping you to quickly Top in the search results.
5. KQI( Keyword Quality Indicator: Green is great, Yellow is ok, Red is poor):It is very interesting for Jaaxy to help us easily distinguish some of the keyword’s importance levels based on color, which makes it easier to impress and make it easier for you to remember. And there are three basic colors used by Jaaxy
Green. This is the best keyword to use. Using this keyword, you will have a very high chance of being ranked.
Yellow . This is also good to use. Your keywords are competing on an average level, and you will need more quality content to overcome your competition.
Red . Always used in cases of danger, warnings. The keywords shown in this article show that the keyword is highly competitive and therefore difficult to rank. You should not use them, try to change with a similar keyword for better results.
6. SEO Power: Knowing the SEO score for the article, the high SEO scores indicate the quality of the article and the relevancy to the keyword as well. And, longer keywords will better shorter keywords because they are more specific and less competitive.
7. Domain availability: Tells you which domain name you can buy or whether it is available for a particular keyword. Accurate domains still rank well although recent Google updates no longer value domain names that contain keywords, but it is still a good indicator that your site’s name is remembered by visitors, become easier, more involved.
8. Related KeywordsIt’s great to always have hints that help you know what people are thinking about your keywords (and exactly what you type), and they are also interested in what’s relevant to your keywords. Sometimes this also helps you to come up with new ideas to develop your content in line with the interest of the audience.
9. Brainstorm: It selects the latest trends from Google Trends, Yahoo! Buzz, Alexa Theme, Amazon Best Selling and Twitter Trends, … which will help you come up with many ideas for your articles, topics and keywords.
1. Site Rankings: Helps you easily check your keyword rankings, website rankings at any time, respectively on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
With this support, you will also see the ability to compete and adapt to the competition.
2. Alphabet Soup: You already know how to use Google Instant to search for keywords, it is really fundamental to research keywords with search pages.
With Jaaxy, this tool has added all the letters of the alphabet to your keywords / key phrases based on the actual searches that people are doing to give you keyword ideas longer.
3. Saved Lists: It’s helpful to save your keywords after you find them and choose which keywords you’d like to study next, or export them as .txt, .csv files to further segment. pick and choose, share it with others or save it for reuse at any time. Jaaxy supports saving the keyword list easily and conveniently.
4. Search history: You will hardly remember and do not want to always remember what you did. This is useful because Jaaxy saves the history of the keywords you searched for earlier, even if you did not save those keywords to your saved list.
5. Search Analytics: Supports you to view information about pages listed on TOP 10 of Google, Bing or Yahoo. This will help you analyze the opponent and have the appropriate development strategy to compete over them. Some analysis information including: Number of backlinks per page, keywords, meta tags, alexa or pagerank rank, …
6. Affiliate Programs: This is a feature that allows you to search for affiliate marketing programs related to your keyword / niche.
However I do not appreciate this functionality, as usual, You can easily search for such programs very easily when up Google typing structure: Keyword + affiliate marketing program, is also out get results.
However, integration is nonetheless convenient for all of us 🙂
Everybody searches on the internet, selects search sites like google, bing, yahoo, … and enter keywords that are meaningful about the content they want to search to help them solve the problem.
Without search engines, many people will becomes difficult, because the internet as an encyclopedia, contain all the knowledge of mankind. And it seems that now everyone who uses the internet can not lack search engines like Google, Bing or yahoo. Of these tools become very important.
Accordingly, when your website is ranked on the search page, especially in the Top 10 on google, the ability of your site to be noticed and accessed is very high, so people compete, try to SEO Keyword, SEO site to race each other reach up the TOP of the search page.
As such, keywords are an essential element of search engine traffic and a place for you to attract visitors to your potential sales, or that means, with as many keywords as possible. The keywords are ranked well, you will have many opportunity to earn more money.
And clearly, this makes keyword targeting is one of the most important parts of online businesses.
So you must do keyword research more.
And of course, with millions of searches, millions of keywords around the world when using the internet, you will not be able to rely solely on subjective thinking by guessing keywords without the support of the keyword research tool.
Keyword research tools help you save time, not headaches and minimize costs.
By quickly and accurately when researching keywords, you will quickly have the opportunity to overcome your competition because you own a large number of keywords and easily achieve good rankings in search results.
It’s great that your prospects are looking anything and they always see your website is on the TOP of Google, Bing, Yahoo. Sure, 90% of them will click on the link that contains your keyword and you will be able to sell and get benefit, after that, maybe them will become long-term customer of your brand.
In many keyword research tools, Jaaxy is really a great tool for you to own right now with many advantages, fast and reasonable price.
It is great that you can use the free Jaaxy with some functions that are also good enough for you to experience and decide to upgrade to a more professional paid package.
PRO pack starts with Starter package and extends functions such as unlimited search, search speed 3 times faster starter package, …
Everything From PRO
Greate! Before decide to upgrade to a Pro account You can get 30 free searches in Jaaxy without even giving over your credit card.
Keyword research tools are an indispensable component when you build an online business.
At the cost of Jaaxy is worth the money you spend to use.
To make the decision easy, you can always use Jaaxy for free to get accurate evaluation before upgrading. I also recommend that you try using it for free before upgrading to premium versions.
I am currently using the Lite version, Intermediate version between Free and Pro, but also very effective support for the process of building the website, write my website.
To become a member of Jaaxy Lite you must be a member of Wealthy Affiliate. And it’s great that WA is also a place to help you learn step by step to build a online business, a empire your money online, and you can start with WA as a free member.
With the benefits of using the keyword research tool, and what Jaaxy brings as above, I expect that you will have relevant reviews and more knowledge about a powerful keyword research tool.
If you have any ideas and want to share to everyone, please leave comments under the comments box, I will reply to you soon
Knowing the causes web pages load slowly will quickly help you find the right way to speed up your website. Improve your website’s ranking on the search engines like google, bing, yahoo, …And this article is about answering that question.
I will divide the cause of website loading slowly into two main groups: objective causes and subjective reasons.
Low profile hosts, not optimized (inexperienced vendors), overloaded (due to too many users on a server) … are the main reasons that can cause your host to be slow. You almost can not be anything to improve the situation. Therefore, choosing a good infrastructure provider, experience, prestige … is very important.
Do you think the domain name is not related to the speed of the website? If so, you are wrong. Domain name resolution DNS affects the total load time of the web. That’s why you should choose the Domain Name Server System as fast as possible. And one of the best free, quality systems is CloudFlare.
Your server host is located too far away from the visitors (such as a host located in the US, while most traffic comes from Philipine), it will greatly affect the access speed, especially on occasions as “The international optical cable is broken”. Therefore, it is important that you determine where your website access comes from, in order to choose the appropriate server location, as close to the source of access as possible.
The interface features many, many effects, complex layouts, sophisticated design … will often be very heavy. This is because in order to have that gorgeous, eye-catching look, they will have to cram into the HTML a large amount of CSS, JS, web fonts and images. This causes the page-size to increase, and more requests are made to the web server.
Widgets can make your websites nicer, more professional, more user friendly … But they can also make website load much slower, especially when you use widgets. Like the Facebook Like Box, Google Maps, Google Plus … because they need a lot of JS files, CSS (load from outside the host) to display and work.
Many people have the habit of installing all the plugins on their website, even when they are not really needed. Worse yet, plugins that are no longer in use are still blatant and partially cropping up. They make the database cumbersome, the host CPU has to handle more queries, the page-size of the web is bigger … resulting in slower web loads.
Cache (or caching) is one of the most effective ways to speed up your website load. Not only do you need to cache data on the server (cache) but also to cache data on your browser cache. Caches will help web load faster due to static resources such as JS, CSS, images … not reloading in subsequent times (with the same query). The CPU of the host also reduces the number of unnecessary queries. So, it is very wrong if you do not turn on cache for your website.
HTML, CSS, JS, images … should also be compressed, lumped to reduce the size (on the host) before they are sent to the user’s web browser. This reduces the page-size as well as the number of requests to the host.
WordPress has a lot of plugins that can help you do this, such as LiteSpeed Cache, ShortPixel, EWWW Image Optimizer,…
Using Google Fonts, Fonts (Dashicons, Font Awesome, Fonttelo …) and other types of external JS, CSS (Bootstrap …) can create style, animation for your blog / website. But they also cause the website to load slowly. Because these files are usually stored on external servers located and you do not have the ability to cache or compress them.
Advertising is actually double-edged sword. It can bring you revenue to cover life or at least to maintain the activity of the blog / website. However, inserting too many ads or using non-optimized ad types can cause you to lose a lot of things. Advertising data is usually loaded from an external server, not compressed or optimized
The writing of the content with some images makes the article come alive, attractive and easy to understand. Image is basically indispensable for the article. However, there are too many images and are not optimized, reduced the size lead to the website is slow when downloading images to the browser.
To keep your image size and quality optimized before uploading to the server and inserting posts, or using Plugins to improve, optimizing images such as EWWW Image Optimizer, ShortPixel, …
According to you, what causes the website to load slowly but not listed above? Please share your opinion in the comment box below, it’s help me and other visitors can have more experience to optimize the website.
As new from Google, On January 17th, on the Webmaster Central Blog, Google has officially announced that they will use web load speed as a factor to rank mobile search. This policy will come into effect from July 2018.
So, after nearly 8 years since the announcement of the use of web load to search rankings (but only apply on desktop, laptop ), Google has expanded its policy in the context of the use of mobile devices has become more popular than ever.
“Speed Update” will only affect the pages that provide the slowest user experience and will only affect a small percentage of search queries. It applies the same criteria to all websites, regardless of the technology used to build that website. However, the purpose of a search query is still a very influential criterion, so a slow-loading website can still be ranked high if it has good quality and relevant content.
Although there is no direct tool to figure out whether a site is affected by this new ranking factor, here are some resources that can be used to evaluate performance.
A public data set of important user experience metrics for popular web pages around the world.
A part of the Chrome Developer Tools that helps to test the quality (performance, accessibility, etc.) of web pages.
A tool that shows how well your site performs based on Chrome’s user experience report and suggests performance optimization methods.
For more information on this new policy, please refer to here.
In Wealthy Affiliate, You will be studied many method about optimize your website to reach the best SEO and already for high ranking on search engine.
In this video, Wealthy Affiliate mentor is going to be walking you through the following:
(1) What is SEO and how does it work
(2) Why is SEO important to your online business
(3) How to activate your plugins
(4) How to set-up the All in One SEO plugin
(5) How Good SEO looks in Google
(6) Understanding home titles and descriptions
If you have any questions or concerns about this post or would like to discuss with me about other online earning opportunities, please do not hesitate to leave a comment below.
You and I are Friends, and I will definitely respond soon.